REMOVE MEMORY CARD PASSWORD
Solution 1 (For Symbian Mobiles)
* Download and Install FExplorer
* Insert your card into your phone, without accessing it through the phone
* Run FExplorer and Open the path C:\system
* Find the file called mmcstore, and rename it mmcstore.txt
* Copy that file (mmcstore.txt) to your PC and open it in Notepad
* Your password will be located within that file.
Solution 2 (For Symbian Mobiles)
* Download and Install X-Plore
* Now open the X-Plore and press Zero(0) then check you have marked the "Show the System Files". * After you done the above step now go to the file: C:/Sys/Data/Mmcstore
* If you found the above path then press the option "3" to set the Hex-Viewer.
* Now look the third column you can see the code like ! TMSD02G (c ??”? x???3?3?3?3?3)
* Now see the characters between '?' because it is your password 33333.
* You mayn't able to access the path file: C:/Sys/Data/Mmcstore if you don't set the password for the memory card.
Solution 3 (For Micro SD)
* Put the card in any E series mobile or N95 etc and format it. It will not ask for a password.
* Go to file manager on your mobile
* In Settings choose system folders
* In the System folder, find a file called mmcstore
* Send the file to your PC using IR/Bluetooth
* Open the file in Notepad
* The password you need for your memory card is located within that file