Phisher is a Wireless and Ethernet security testing tool written in Python Programming Language and the Python Qt GUI library. The program is able to emulate access points , conduct Phishing and Penetration Testing Attacks including the creation of a fare AP Network for Testing Purposes.
The particularity of this Tool is that includes an entire Section for Credentials Fetching and allows the Creation of a Fake DNS Server, Access Point, HTTP and DHCP Server.
Credential Fetching Method :-
Operating System Supported:
- Ubuntu KDE/GNOME
- BackTrack Linux
- BackBox Linux
The Program requires thus packages:
- Python Qt4
- Metasploit Framework (Optional)
You can install it using following Command:
"apt-get install program"
In Debian, you can use following Command:
root@host:~# dpkg -i ghost-phisher_1.5_all.deb
Features Of Ghost Phisher Python Tool
- HTTP Server
- Inbuilt RFC 1035 DNS Server
- Inbuilt RFC 2131 DHCP Server
- Webpage Hosting and Credential Logger (Phishing)
- Wifi Access point Emulator
- Session Hijacking (Passive and Ethernet Modes)
- ARP Cache Poisoning (MITM and DOS Attacks)
- Penetration using Metasploit Bindings
- Automatic credential logging using SQlite Database
- Update Support
Download Ghost Phisher Python Tool
Project Source Code Here!